How do I register my business
If you are new to AggrePay, click on the link to register with AggrePay. If you already have an account with us, click here to login and start using our features.
My account is not yet active
Please submit the following details once you are logged into the site. Once the details are filled, we will go through them and approve the business.
Enter some basic details like the Business Registered Address and the type of the organization. Also, enter the TAN and PAN card details of the business. If you have a registered website, please give the same as well
Enter the details of primary and secondary contacts for your business. This helps in keeping you up-to-date about your account with AggrePay
Bank Account Details
Fill down this section with the information regarding your Current Account to which settlements would be made for all the payments made through AggrePay.
Upload the required documents for your organization. We recommend uploading a good quality logo for your organization since it will be used in various communications with the customer. We only take documents which are necessary for approval and good quality scans will work perfectly well here.
Once the required information is filled in, click on Submit button to complete the form. We will verify these details and get back to you by mail or phone within a day or two in case any correction is required.
What is the settlement process at AggrePay
Once the payment is made by a customer, it is settled into the merchant’s account according to the schedule that will be shared with the merchant at the time of registration
How long will the settlement take to appear in my bank account
Every day all the payments available for settlement for a given Merchant account are sent to the bank. The funds are transferred into the merchant’s bank account same day or in some exceptional cases by next day.
What is the process to initiate the refund
Against every successful payment, you have a button to initiate Refund. Click on that and give the reasons for providing refunds.
All refunds are initiated from AggrePay with the next day settlements. The refund amount will be adjusted against your settlement amount
Are there any additional charges for a Refund?
No, there are no additional charges for a Refund. But, the bank charges will be deducted from the merchant
Can I process international transactions?
Cards issued outside India can be used to collect payments. Extra documentation is required to process your application for international payment services through partner banks and get you approved. Call us to enable your business
Can I collect credit card information on my site and charge the card?
Yes you can, provided you are PCI compliant .Drop us a mail on email@example.com in this regard and we’ll get in touch with you.
If you have any questions (such as about the status of a payment or any issue related to website integration), you can email our regular support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Which are the types of businesses that are not accepted by AggrePay
1) Adult goods and services which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery, and other media); escort or prostitution services
2) Alcohol which includes Alcohol or alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne
3) Body parts which include organs or other body parts
4) Bulk marketing tools which include email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam)
5) Cable descramblers and black boxes which include devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free
6) Child pornography which includes pornographic materials involving minors
7) Copyright unlocking devices which include Mod chips or other devices designed to circumvent copyright protection
8) Copyrighted media which includes unauthorized copies of books, music, movies, and other licensed or protected materials
9) Copyrighted software which includes unauthorized copies of software, video games, and other licensed or protected materials, including OEM or bundled software.
10) Counterfeit and unauthorized goods which include replicas or imitations of designer goods; items without a celebrity endorsement that would normally require such an association; fake autographs, counterfeit stamps, and other potentially unauthorized goods.
11) Drugs and drug paraphernalia which includes illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms
12) Drug test circumvention aids which include drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items
13) Endangered species which includes plants, animals or other organisms (including product derivatives) in danger of extinction
14) Gaming/gambling which includes lottery tickets, sports bets, memberships/ enrollment in online gambling sites, and related content
15) Government IDs or documents which includes fake IDs, passports, diplomas, and noble titles
16) Hacking and cracking materials which include manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, websites, or other protected property
17) Illegal goods which include materials, products, or information promoting illegal goods or enabling illegal acts
18) Miracle cures which include unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes
19) Offensive goods which include literature, products or other materials that a)Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors b) Encourage or incite violent acts c) Promote intolerance or hatred.
20) Offensive goods, the crime which includes crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals
21) Prescription drugs or herbal drugs or any kind of online pharmacies which includes drugs or other products requiring a prescription by a licensed medical practitioner
22) Pyrotechnic devices and hazardous materials which include fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances
23) Regulated goods which includes airbags; batteries containing mercury; Freon or similar substances/refrigerants; chemical/industrial solvents; government uniforms; car titles; license plates; police badges and law enforcement equipment; lock-picking devices; pesticides; postage meters; recalled items; slot machines; surveillance equipment; goods regulated by government or other agency specifications
24) Tobacco and cigarettes, which includes cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products
25) Traffic devices, which includes radar detectors/jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changes, and related products
26) Weapons, which includes firearms, ammunition, knives, brass knuckles, gun parts, and other armaments
27) Wholesale currency which includes discounted currencies or currency exchanges
28) Live animals
29) Multi-Level Marketing
30) Matrix sites or sites using a matrix scheme approach
31) Offering Work-at-home jobs
32) Drop-shipped merchandise
33) Any product or service, which is not in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local or international including the laws of India